In early 2018 I started a podcast called ‘Tickets’.
Tickets is a podcast series featuring the visionaries, producers and operators behind some of the world’s most exciting and innovative live experiences.
Joining the dots between disciplines and exploring the past, present and future, in season 1 our guests included Airbnb’s head of music experiences, the CEO of Sonar Festival, cutting-edge architects Parc Office, and the creative director of the New York Times’ live division.
For season 2 Tickets is looking at the future of education, and how live experiences and emerging forms of technology and entertainment are changing the ways we learn.
Some of the questions we will seek to answer include:
- How can immersive learning experiences be delivered at scale?
- What does the university of the future look like?
- What can the worlds of education and entertainment learn from each other?
- Do experts really make great teachers?
- How will conferences and festivals evolve their learning tracks?
- Could teachers become the next wave of celebrities?
And you can listen to all 16 episodes of Season 1 here
- Tickets Podcast: Kano co-founder Alex Klein on fostering curiosity and creation through technology
- Introducing season 2 of the ‘Tickets’ podcast
- Tickets Podcast: Scaling human connection through music with James Beshara (Head of Music, Airbnb)
- Tickets Podcast: Building a global electronic music brand with Elrow’s Victor de la Serna
- Tickets Podcast: What’s next in travel & tourism ticketing with Leith Stevens of Redeam
- Tickets Podcast: The evolution of spaces to places with Bart Higgins, Partner at WhatIf Innovation
- Tickets Podcast: Fusing music and technology with Sonar Festival’s Ventura Barba
- Tickets Podcast: Storytelling in VR with Time’s Mia Tramz
- Tickets Podcast: Blending digital technology and physical space design with Parc Office
- Tickets Podcast: Building, financing and operating arts and music spaces with Dhruv Chopra (Elsewhere Brooklyn)