In early 2018 I started a podcast called ‘Tickets’.
Tickets is a podcast series featuring the visionaries, producers and operators behind some of the world’s most exciting and innovative live experiences.
Joining the dots between disciplines and exploring the past, present and future, in season 1 our guests included Airbnb’s head of music experiences, the CEO of Sonar Festival, cutting-edge architects Parc Office, and the creative director of the New York Times’ live division.
For season 2 Tickets is looking at the future of education, and how
Some of the questions we seek to answer include:
- How can immersive learning experiences be delivered at scale?
- What does the
universityof the future look like?
- What can the worlds of education and entertainment learn from each other?
- Do experts really make great teachers?
- How will conferences and festivals evolve their learning tracks?
- Could teachers become the next wave of celebrities?
- Tickets Podcast: Gary Chou and Christina Xu on entrepreneurship education and harnessing the power of networks
- Tickets Podcast: David Lavin on representing some of the world’s leading intellectual talent
- Tickets Podcast: University Ventures’ Daniel Pianko on new opportunities in higher education
- Tickets podcast: Marc Lewis on running the world’s most awarded advertising school
- On the guestlist: Making season 1 of the Tickets podcast
- Tickets Podcast: SXSW’s Todd Hansen on live event programming and spotting talent & trends
- My Podcast Gear: recording, editing, and publishing
- Tickets Podcast: Adobe’s Andrea Rosen on creativity and the future of work
- Tickets Podcast: Betaworks’ James Cooper on building products, brands, and communities
- Tickets Podcast: Rob Fitzpatrick on how to create compelling workshops, programs and products