In September 2017 I moved to New York City, popping back to London here and there.
It’s been a great experience so far, and despite the various bumps in the road (US banking system, lack of good quality bread), I feel very much at home here in NYC.
What I’m working on right now
- Coaching a number of mid-career professionals and creative industry entrepreneurs
- Designing and teaching workshops and courses
- Exploring the intersection of education and entertainment via my blog, podcast and studio projects
What I’m looking for
- Creative collaborators to work on a new project fusing education and entertainment. If you’re curious to find out more then get in touch.
- I have some limited availability for new consulting projects and coaching clients – contact me if you’d like to discuss working together.
What I’m currently learning
- Improv comedy
- Drawing comic books
- How people learn
- The art & science of coaching
Other things I’m up to…
- Listening to lots of podcasts
- Using Twitter too much
- Doing some volunteer work with Build NYC and New York Cares
- Trying to not confuse (or offend) everyone in NYC with my very English sense of
- Playing 7-a-side football (aka soccer)
- Getting out into the forests of the Catskills region
- Searching for the perfect brunch